Thursday, May 23, 2013

SWOON Thursday (#44): Super Dark by Tanith Morse

 Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine (I have a couple of short ones from this book, I couldn't pick just one):

"You have no idea how much I love you. Right from the beginning, it's always been you. My first, my only. And despite everything I've been through--the pain, the torment--I'd gladly endure it all a thousand times over if it meant being with you."

- Super Dark (Location 3870-3878) SWOON #YABound



Trembling, I opened my mouth to speak. And then he was kissing me. Deep, hungry kisses that robbed me of speech. Kisses that stole my breath away. Kisses so ravenous, so fierce, I felt like I was losing my mind. It was like the sound had been turned down on everything, or I was drowning. We kissed and kissed until my lips ached. We kissed until I couldn't take any more. And then, when I finally came to my senses, I realized my mouth was swollen.

I stared up at him, awestruck.

My throat had gone dry, my body weak with longing. No words could describe the feeling of euphoria pulsating through me at that moment. And then, all at once, I knew I would give anything to be with him like this forever.

- Super Dark (Location 3886-3894) SWOON #YABound

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...